- Fabric Content – Socks (100% cotton combed yarn) ; Logo (polyester)
- Style – Casual men thick invisible boat socks
- Size – (S) 24.5cm – 25.5cm, (M) 26cm – 27cm, (L) 27.5cm – 28.5cm
- 7 pairs Colour – Melange grey, dark oatmeal, dark navy, (x2) black, (x2) white
About PILOII (Wear Your Own Size Socks Like Shoes)
- PILOII is a pair of horseshoe or socks that ancient Greeks wore until the eighth century BC.
- The socks worn by the Greeks at that time were made of animal fur, which was very comfortable and warm.
- A brand called PILOII was born with the meaning of valued at the top of socks.
- Socks connect feet and shoes.
- Your feet are so important to your health that they’re called the second heart.
- Shoes also focus on protecting their feet, but relatively rarely focus on socks over shoes.
- As a result, many people feel uncomfortable when they wear socks, but it is also true that this problem is a part of life that is appropriate for the individual.
- PILOII socks is the first brand in Korea to solve this problem.
- 1) Made by man and woman size custom made.
- 2) The heel part is designed with a seam angle at right angles to walking.
- 3) By reinforcing the arch of the sole part, it prevents the socks from being pushed on the sole of the foot.
- 4) The ergonomic design makes the heel and toes comfortable.
- 5) Designed with the finest cotton yarn and span tightly, the shape and elasticity are excellent even after washing.
- PILOII is the world’s largest manufacture of socks was born with the passion of sock independence.
- 25 years of manufacturing process, quality control and recognition in developed markets such as the US.
- Base on design and planning ability, PILOII uses high quality yarns from domestic and overseas Korean companies.
- Not all global socks brands release socks by size. It’s never easy.
- PILOII will do our best to be honest and good socks, happy socks.
- Lighten your feet and start a healthy day with comfortable PILOII socks.
- The PILOII official website and online store will open in December 2019.