Joy Essential Oil Blend benefits:
- Happy feelings in a bottle
- Puts you in a good mood
- Feel calm and content
- Use with diffuser, spray or roll-on bottle
- Ingredients: Bergamot, Geranium, Petit Grain, Mandarin, Cedarwood Atlas, Ylang Ylang and Rosewood
HOW TO USE:
1) Diffuse in burner/diffuser. Add about 5-10 drops intoburner/diffuser and smell good in the room you are spending time in.
1) Sniff directly from the bottle.
2) Rub one drop between hands, cover over mouth/nose tobreathe in.
3) Mix Essential Oil into a spray water bottle and fillwater bottle to the brim and add 5-10 drops of essential oil inside and sprayonto furniture, clothes or carpeting.
4) Boil 2-3 cups of water, pour it into a bowl and add 2-5drops of essential oil to the water and slowly inhale the steam.
1) Apply onto pressure points, neat or diluted with carrieroil(depending on the intensity of the oil)
2) Apply to the bottom of the feet to safe access points
3) May use reflex points
4) Blend oil into carrier oil and use as a body massage oil.Essential Oils are too concentrated and strong to use for massage bythemselves, so you need to mix them with a carrier oil
5) Combine with carrier oils. Here is the dilutions to mixwith 10ml roller on bottles. (Pressure point areas include temples, rubbing iton your hairline, rub between your third eye, on either side of the nostrils,right behind your ears and on your feet relexology points)
a) For adults – Mix 10ml of carrier oil with 10 drops ofEssential oil and apply on pressure point areas.
b) For kids around 8 to 12 years old – Mix 10ml of carrieroil with 5 drops of essential oil and apply on pressure point areas.
c) For 3 to 7 years old – Mix 10ml of carrier oil with 3drops of essential oil and apply on pressure point areas.
d) For less than 3 years old – Mix 10ml of carrier oil with1 drop of essential oil and apply on pressure point areas.
6) Add to your moisturizer, shampoo/body soap as part ofyour beauty regime
Use for Bath:
1) Adding essential oils to your bath is an amazing way totake a relaxing time-out during your busy day.
Testimony: Pam: My daughter has depression. And used to lock herself in the room after college. One day I was introduced to JOY and let her apply some. I was gladly suprised that she became more talkative and happier after one application. I am thankful to have chance upon such a wonderful product.